Tag Archives: Zine
– This is the second installment of my ‘CONCEALED ORIGIN’ zine series as it was based off of my mood board showcased in the first installment. This zine is 102 pages + hand cut with a metallic silver cover. I … Continue reading
– Since I don’t plan on printing many copies of my newest zine, I thought it would be a good idea to make some “mini” prints of some of my favorite pages. They are true to the size of the … Continue reading
– I wanted to tell the story of our time (Los Angeles version) in 12 nuanced iPhone photos. I chose this particular rose-tinted filter and metallic champagne colored cover to represent L.A. exactly how I see it – as a … Continue reading
– As I was making ‘THE YOUTH WILL REMAIN RESTLESS,’ I painted several different versions of the same phrases thus I decided to make a companion piece a.k.a. ‘MIND RIOT.’ My only regret is that most of the neon words … Continue reading
– SMASH BABYLON MIND CONTROL These excerpts are from my new zine exploring the concept of “backwards technology,” particularly in Los Angeles.
– I got a little camera happy with my point-and-shoot (hence why this zine is so voluminous) when I visited the South Korean countryside, where my mother is from. Since the areas I visited were all fairly remote, I tried to focus solely on the simple beauties that tend to get overlooked in everyday … Continue reading
– This is a very personal zine exploring the concept of ‘trash’ – emotional, literal and the idea of ‘taking out the trash to the man’ – through vignettes featuring my photography, collages and drawings. An epilogue speaking more in … Continue reading
– My Father was a U.C. Berkeley professor (from 1959 – 1997) who became only the third tenured professor in the 128 year history of the University of California (all schools) to be fired… for whistleblowing and shouting about injustices. … Continue reading
– I was very specific about the phrases / words I chose for this piece – they had to be ones I felt either shackled somehow or carried the spirit to break chains. Limited edition of 100.
– This is the story of (my) Los Angeles. I love this city as much as I hate it thus everything in it is juxtaposed – the good and the ugly, the light and the dark. I named it ‘THE … Continue reading
– This is a zine I made when I was desiring an outlet for pure self-expression. I figured that there was no better way to communicate myself to the world than to photograph the things that best represent me – … Continue reading