Tag Archives: Women
– I recently joined Sisters Rise – a very newly formed women’s organization founded by my friend Gabrielle Rivera, co-founded by my other friend Naama Givoni. Sisters Rise is dedicated to fighting for equality for all human beings, with a … Continue reading
– I just wanted to design a shirt that featured some of my favorite lyrics from one of my favorite songs, “Gimme Danger.” KISS ME LIKE THE OCEAN BREEZE is printed on the back. This shirt is boy cut but … Continue reading
– This is the second installment of my ‘CONCEALED ORIGIN’ zine series as it was based off of my mood board showcased in the first installment. This zine is 102 pages + hand cut with a metallic silver cover. I … Continue reading
– Since I don’t plan on printing many copies of my newest zine, I thought it would be a good idea to make some “mini” prints of some of my favorite pages. They are true to the size of the … Continue reading
– As a graphic designer for clothing by trade, it has been a longtime goal of mine to start a line of t-shirts primarily for women. I decided to get myself in gear early this year and print up some designs. … Continue reading
– SMASH BABYLON MIND CONTROL These excerpts are from my new zine exploring the concept of “backwards technology,” particularly in Los Angeles.