Tag Archives: Riot Grrrls
– I recently joined Sisters Rise – a very newly formed women’s organization founded by my friend Gabrielle Rivera, co-founded by my other friend Naama Givoni. Sisters Rise is dedicated to fighting for equality for all human beings, with a … Continue reading
– This is the second installment of my ‘CONCEALED ORIGIN’ zine series as it was based off of my mood board showcased in the first installment. This zine is 102 pages + hand cut with a metallic silver cover. I … Continue reading
– Since I don’t plan on printing many copies of my newest zine, I thought it would be a good idea to make some “mini” prints of some of my favorite pages. They are true to the size of the … Continue reading
– As a graphic designer for clothing by trade, it has been a longtime goal of mine to start a line of t-shirts primarily for women. I decided to get myself in gear early this year and print up some designs. … Continue reading
– SMASH BABYLON MIND CONTROL These excerpts are from my new zine exploring the concept of “backwards technology,” particularly in Los Angeles.
– I saw a need for a more unique venus symbol design, rather than a fist or heart, so I inserted an eye that I paint often to make this sticker. I suppose this is my personal version of an … Continue reading