Tag Archives: Propaganda Art
– This is the second installment of my ‘CONCEALED ORIGIN’ zine series as it was based off of my mood board showcased in the first installment. This zine is 102 pages + hand cut with a metallic silver cover. I … Continue reading
– SMASH BABYLON MIND CONTROL These excerpts are from my new zine exploring the concept of “backwards technology,” particularly in Los Angeles.
– This is a very personal zine exploring the concept of ‘trash’ – emotional, literal and the idea of ‘taking out the trash to the man’ – through vignettes featuring my photography, collages and drawings. An epilogue speaking more in … Continue reading
– I was very specific about the phrases / words I chose for this piece – they had to be ones I felt either shackled somehow or carried the spirit to break chains. Limited edition of 100.
– This is a zine I made when I was desiring an outlet for pure self-expression. I figured that there was no better way to communicate myself to the world than to photograph the things that best represent me – … Continue reading
– Just three months after the 1959 victory in Cuba, the ICAIC [Instituto Cubano del Arte y la Industria Cinematográficos or the Cuban Film Institute] was created. It’s arrival came as a result of the first culture law of the … Continue reading
– [Cuban Poster Art Part One: OSPAAAL] “The art of the Revolution will be internationalist, at the same time as it will be tightly bound to the national roots. We shall encourage the legitimate and combative cultural expressions of Latin … Continue reading