Category Archives: + Art
– I recently joined Sisters Rise – a very newly formed women’s organization founded by my friend Gabrielle Rivera, co-founded by my other friend Naama Givoni. Sisters Rise is dedicated to fighting for equality for all human beings, with a … Continue reading
– This is the second installment of my ‘CONCEALED ORIGIN’ zine series as it was based off of my mood board showcased in the first installment. This zine is 102 pages + hand cut with a metallic silver cover. I … Continue reading
– Since I don’t plan on printing many copies of my newest zine, I thought it would be a good idea to make some “mini” prints of some of my favorite pages. They are true to the size of the … Continue reading
– As a graphic designer for clothing by trade, it has been a longtime goal of mine to start a line of t-shirts primarily for women. I decided to get myself in gear early this year and print up some designs. … Continue reading
– I have just opened my Concealed Origin webshop and wanted to include more product than zines so I decided to make some 5″ X 7″ mini prints. Most of my selections are from my TRASH SOUNDZ zine, which contains … Continue reading
– As I was making ‘THE YOUTH WILL REMAIN RESTLESS,’ I painted several different versions of the same phrases thus I decided to make a companion piece a.k.a. ‘MIND RIOT.’ My only regret is that most of the neon words … Continue reading
– SMASH BABYLON MIND CONTROL These excerpts are from my new zine exploring the concept of “backwards technology,” particularly in Los Angeles.
– I got a little camera happy with my point-and-shoot (hence why this zine is so voluminous) when I visited the South Korean countryside, where my mother is from. Since the areas I visited were all fairly remote, I tried to focus solely on the simple beauties that tend to get overlooked in everyday … Continue reading
– This is a very personal zine exploring the concept of ‘trash’ – emotional, literal and the idea of ‘taking out the trash to the man’ – through vignettes featuring my photography, collages and drawings. An epilogue speaking more in … Continue reading
– I saw a need for a more unique venus symbol design, rather than a fist or heart, so I inserted an eye that I paint often to make this sticker. I suppose this is my personal version of an … Continue reading
– I was very specific about the phrases / words I chose for this piece – they had to be ones I felt either shackled somehow or carried the spirit to break chains. Limited edition of 100.
– This is the story of (my) Los Angeles. I love this city as much as I hate it thus everything in it is juxtaposed – the good and the ugly, the light and the dark. I named it ‘THE … Continue reading
– This is a zine I made when I was desiring an outlet for pure self-expression. I figured that there was no better way to communicate myself to the world than to photograph the things that best represent me – … Continue reading